Wednesday 5 March 2008

Time to try a few things

It's taken me a long while to start blogging and I had this one set up a couple of months before I started doing anything with it. But now I'm up and running I'm getting lots of ideas about how I can improve the layout, include interesting items, categorise the links and all that sort of thing. This is really going to test my HTML skills, even if I reuse stuff from other people but it'll be fun.

I've noticed that I like blogs with pictures but I've put none here yet. I've just heard that you can get reasonable results by scanning old black and white negatives so I may start my photo publishing with an experiment with one of those. I used to develop and print my own black and white photos so I've got loads and as I stopped about 25 years ago there will be some dodgy material and some I've completely forgotten about. At least I'll be safely behind the camera.

No comments: