Saturday 1 March 2008

I can't get you out of my head

We were into the second hour of a meeting with a software supplier about collaboration tools when Mike said that their products were developed by some amazing guys based on Australia's Gold Coast. Not only that but the atmosphere in their office was so relaxed that they wore thongs! NO NO NO! That is not a picture I ever want in my mind but it was too late. Phil, an Aussie, said "you call them flip-flops" but an image of the archetypal Australian male, Sir Les Patterson, wearing far too little down under kept floating into my head. That was two days ago and it is still happening. I am putting a lot of faith in my round of golf tomorrow morning and if my putting is up to it's normal standard I'll have far too much on my mind to worry about Les and his nasties.

No comments: